I am mildly deranged, dreadfully misplaced, and uncommonly ladylike. I don't like most people, I probably don't like you, but that's more of a defense mechanism than anything else.Inquire Submit
I do not so much care about looking thinner, as I don’t really have any stomach fat to speak of anyway, I have simply decided that my day to day wardrobe is not nearly uncomfortable enough, and I must remedy this.
Already I experience the following symptoms:
- Abrasions from the metal clips of my garters
- General foot pain from wearing high heels all day
- Blisters and callouses from the aforementioned high heels
- Small welts from the stiff piece of my brassiere
- Occasional welts from the top of my garter belt
And yet I carry myself better than ever before. I think there must be a direct correlation.